View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 05:30 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Re: The cops called ME about the farm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Ursalia View Post
You need to spend your days with a camcorder strapped to your head and make "The Real World: Cumberland"- you'd make a fortune . I can't wait for the post one of these days down the road where you have pics of these crackheads in the back of a cruiser !
Last conversation with the cops, I told them about an abandoned house on state land. I told them how to find it. I told them that they needed to take 4 wheelers there and ride the trails. I gave them the number of the nice lady that I helped with the clean-up of the state land next door back in Sept. (She saw the illegal dump and the burned up tire beads on my marshmallow roastin place)
They have shot my 'cigar' tree to death in the pasture! They left their 'brass'. I asked the cops about the loaded gun they found in the car. I found 260 Remington brass where my tree was murdered.
I planted that tree 13 years ago, now it is dead.
The buckets of oil are set outside with no cover. I will have to bring the bobcat back to get the contaminated dirt removed.
4 days till COURT!! The 4 wheeler that I helped load thursday night.....I had never SEEN that one!
I thought they were talking about a different machine! They had found one that I had never seen. OK!!

Repete info in part. I copy and pasted another post.
I told the cops to tell the puke that I hid 12 'game cameras' there! I didn't. I only had 4.

I HATE CRACK HEADS!! I HATE THIEVES! I HATE LIARS!! May they ALL burn in HELL!

I am sad. The girlfriend and 2 children are being damaged. The only reason that this thing has gone this far is because I didn't WANT to hurt the girlfriend and her children.

HE 'chose' CRACK rather than grabbing on to the OPPORTUNITY that I offered. I have tolerated his LIES for 7 months!
He has not given me a DIME!! This place costs ME $380. per WEEK!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry