View Single Post
Old 10-14-2003, 11:23 AM
01kickerlaidsvx

Talking where was the surprise?

what's up gyro,where in ft.worth are u? where did u get the pics of that svx and the subaru dealer? doesn't look like the subaru automall in arlington thats 4 sure.I've seen subaru dealersips like that overseas in germany and throughout asia..I am in the middle east right now in doha, Qatar and I wish I had a digital camara cause I just seen my first SVX in this country and it was tight!!!but I have a house in ARLINGTON and one of my best svx partners is from the DFW...he had a yellow 93 lsl w/ a custombuilt bullettproof tranny but his girl smashed it an now he is saving to build a new one. his name is eric " smoke " rauch...he is a great guy with lots of svx knowledge...my svx has recently been sponsored by RacerXmotorsports and she's in the shop getting preped 2 shock the industry and rep. us SVX lovers! so b on the look out...the stereo's system custom work, paint & bodywork will b completed in plano. I'm workin with a transmission shop in nashville,tn. for the 5sp conversion..Welcome to the svx network !