View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 07:37 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Jerry,

I've tried them and virtually any other classic car insurer with no luck. I'd like to see ya do it b/c I'll move my new CB175 to classic insurance if they do that to open the window for my SVX. Very tired of paying $.10 a mile for insurance each year that will amount to nothing anyways if I'm in an accident as it'll only pay for my glass.

Now lets talk about why you have a RABBIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by subi-crosser View Post
I have a LOT of cars, so I have to shop insurance. I contacted them last week and asked about the SVX, since they have been out of production for over 11 years.

The response was, IF you have other older cars insured with US, we will "work with the SVX". It can be done! SOOOOO, I sent the info on the 81 VW Rabbit!! (car #1)

Now, about JC Taylor. They insure MORE collector/antique/street rods than ANYONE!!
My quote on the VW was $300K personal injury, $300K property damage, uninsured motorest, comp and collision, NO deductable, for under $100. per YEAR!! The catch is, you gotta have a garage and can't use the car as the daily driver. ( Not a prob for a LOT of us)

Food for thought.......