View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 08:00 PM
Locker Link Solution

beware they are all phone pix :eek:

Well, here is some of what has been going on in my world, by pictures!
Our new home is more than twice the size of our last and I own it, so thats cool...

However the previous owners had a contractor do the bulk of the renovation and DIYed the finishing , so while it really wasn't too bad, I knew I was gonna have to DIMyself the right way.

I started with the bathroom, I really should have taken the drywall down and started from scratch, but in the spirit of doing this fast and not pissing anyone off, I just did my best to repair their halfA#$ attempt at it.
Before!

After

Before, and yes the sink is next... then I'll paint the trim etc.

After, yes the next step is the sink, and the outlets...

Wife loves it and it turned out pretty good in comparison.

The Carnage from my accident... hard to believe that single passenger door totaled a mazda 6

...and finally I found myself behind that k car again at the drive thru last week! the part that requires your attention is towards the right of the trunk
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?