Thread: Decal wanted
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 07:58 AM
94 SVX LSI Teal

Registered SVX
I like the decals because I find the plain SVX just a little too plain. But I don't really like the idea of putting a decal over the paint in case it fades or peels off and starts to make the car look scruffy. I really like the idea of putting a vinyl one in the window which can easily be peeled off without causing any trouble. I agree that the designer label gives the car a little more of an "exotic" look and I'm sure is a conversation starter for anyone who wants info on the car. I particularly like the gold sticker with the 24 valve DOHC info on it but I realize that I just got the car and would want to live with it for a while before sticking decals all over it.
One question for you guys. The Alcyone head ornament that sells for about $75. How is that attached to the vehicle? My SVX currently has nothing there because the guy I bought it from didn't like any bades on the vehicle. I feel something is missing from the front and thought the Alcyone badge is again a little different. Considering the price. Is this ornament very high quality???
thanks