View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 11:43 PM
Hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberRoo
I find it comical how commonly believed it is that a law will have any significant impact on drug use in light of the fact that drugs, (particularly cigarettes,) will outright kill you. They make you stink, turn your teeth brown, make your lungs weak, and will eventually give you cancer. If that doesn't deter you, what will? A law?

I think they should start putting guarantees on the packs. "Guaranteed to give you cancer in 12 months." If you don't get cancer right away, they'll have a doctor to give it to you. I think that might have a impact.

I wonder how significantly the misuse of illegal drugs would be reduced if they were simply packaged like conventional over-the-counter medicine with proper dosages indicated. That further makes me wonder if there's a niche market for dealers who provided such a well packaged product. "Let's see... Two grams, serves four. No calories. No saturated fat. No preservatives. Dang... Kinda makes this stuff sound like it's good for you."

while we're at it, let's ban fried and fatty foods, anything with sugar, alchohol, caffeine, etc. its all bad for you, so let just make it ALL illegal. then everyone would live long, healthy, and miserable lives!

1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
1997 SVX LSi (Ebony) SOLD!
2005 Legacy GT (Silver) [Cobb Stg 2+] SOLD!
1987 928 S4 (Black) SOLD!
2005 Forester XT Premium (Crystal Gray Metallic) SOLD!
2008 Lancer Evolution X MR (Apex Silver) [Cobb Stg 1+]
2015 Outlander Sport 2.4GT AWD (Mercury Gray)
2013 G37xS (Obsidian Black)