View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 04:18 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

The mods look bored. Time to add some gasoline and a light to this thread:

PA_SVX - oink, oink ya dirty hog

Landmule - go back to your barn and eat some hay.

Ensteele - you filthy svx cult leader of WA..i'm sure you'd sacrifice that company that installed teh 5 speed for another 3 svx's wouldn't ya

Mohrds - I gots my hands on your house man and I ain't ever letting go!!!!!!!

Noir - ya sugarcube eating mullethead, i shall put a bow on your tail and make you prance around like a reindeer.

so there, flames in the thread.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

labels are great. it's amazing how someone who injures himself/herself due to negligence should be entitled to monetary compensation because they weren't informed aboot the potential hazards of using said product.

but does anyone know the numbers of people who smoke nowadays? honestly, i think the campaigns maybe working. i remember 10 years ago, i had many friends that smoked. also had co-workers that smoked and saw people smoking outside in large packs . nowadays, i only have a few friends and co-workers that smoke (many quit) and the packs smoking outside has dwindled to 2-3 if even that.

now i know that there are new regulations around that ban smoking in high traffic areas, on property, inside of restaurants and such, but are there any numbers showing if the consumption of cigarettes has increased or decreased in the US?

BTW - Landshark smokes wang along with his ciggy.