Thread: Howdy, yall!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2003, 12:54 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

How'dy Ya'll

When you gonna do that spring cleaning? I managed to make it all winter with no major injuries skiing only to do the traditional drunken tube down the one intermediate slope with the other guys who work on the lift I do at the employee party. Well this year there was still a lot of snow so it wasn't like it was only a couple 100 yards long. About 500 yards into it 2 riders fell off. I stayed on and went straight into a bunch of rocks (after sliding though 50 or so feet of mud). I haven't been able to lift my left arm over my head since Saturday. I also think I must have chipped a bone in my arm as I got that sick broken bone feeling and its still swollen beyond belief. Actually I made out good. The one guy sliced open his head in a couple places, the other one was sitting at the hospital yesterday waiting for a cat-scan for a possible cracked orbital. I guess that tradition might be over.