View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 08:05 PM
Headed to Texas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob
And Mike's a smart guy who's had some tough times as of late finacially. With your logic he would've already gotten something based on color and looks and then might find out 3 weeks later he didn't like his choice or worse yet it'll cost him $1800 a year in maint. That wouldn't be a wise decision for someone who's trying to get back on his feet. Hence the reason why he asked for some help from others who might know more about the vehicles he's looking at.

With your logic do you go into a stealership and choose a car based only on color? I didn't think so.
Good lord, lighten up!

I'm thinking he's an adult and can pick out what car he likes. I know it's a stretch, but still.....he asked for an opinion and there's mine, somehow I think he can handle it with the rest of the response mix.

And no, this isn't a choice based on color - don't think I even mentioned that, it's about finding a vehicle that may meet all your wise criteria AND be something you actually like to drive, that you look at a few months down the road and don't resent making payments on it.

jnj7707@yahoo.com