View Single Post
Old 03-19-2001, 06:37 AM
This account is scheduled to be deleted for inactivity

Send a message via Yahoo to svxter
Oak Ridge Car Washes

Jerry

I'm assuming you're going to take I-64 toward Lexington, cut over to I-75 at Winchester on 627, then I-75 south from there.

Exit at mile 122 (Clinton Oak Ridge exit), proceed into OR. As you enter the city limits, you'll go through a railroad underpass. Trun left at the first traffic signal (Melton Hill Drive, Melton Hill Lake on your left.) Turn right on Emory Valley Road, just past the marina. Stay on Emory Valley until you see a commercial district with a Food Lion grocery store on the left. Turn left at that light, there's a coin op wash in that shopping center. When you come back out, stay on Emory Valley until it make a major intersection. (2nd traffic signal, first one only allows right turn). Turn left, follow that until you get to Illinois (another major intersection) Turn right, and stay on Illinois until you get to the G.P. Or, there is a car wash on the O.R. Turnpike at an Exxon station, but it's not do-it-yourself.

When are you planning on leaving WV? I was planning on coming back from Huntington possibly on Thursday evening, but if you're planning to leave early enough Friday morning, I could hook up with you in Huntington and we could caravan down (assuming you don't drive more than about 5-10 over the limit ) I just need to be here in time to get things ready for the Friday evening reception and Great Southern Whiskey Taste-Off.
Red F-150 Extended Cab Long Bed - Big Boy

Even the best monkey sometimes drops his banana.

Last edited by svxter; 03-19-2001 at 06:41 AM.