View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 09:23 AM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphinwolf View Post
I'll still make it down just not sure how long I'll be sticking with the run before turning back. Should be plenty far though. I really want to get a good look at the SCed setup. After my Impreza's done and I can afford it I'd like to do a SC on my SVX. Turbo with the SVX doesn't seem to work as well. Doesn't matter though I'll probably be giving the car over to my Nephue by the time I'm done with the Impreza and would be able to afford it. LOL......
Welcome to my world. She feels like a money pit, between all the parts and the gas I don't have any money for anything else!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedklix View Post
just to make sure so I don't show up mad late, is this rest area a little past exit 18?
Hmm. To be honest, I don't know off the top of my head. I know there are 2 major rest stops, one if right after the toll booths and I believe has a major liquor store at it. Originally, we were going to meet there, but when I cross-referanced my map, I realized it was south of Sama (in Sunapee), and that being a north-bound exit makes it a PITA for him to get to. So, the next one up should be your rest stop. By far the best marker for this one, would be that it is right after mile marker 51. I don't know how long its going to take me to get there either, and usually we chat for a while in the parking lot... especially if sicksubie gets there on time, we'll all be drooling over his car!

So if you're a little late, don't worry. I'm not a Nazi, we'll wait for you

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap