View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 04:36 PM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridered777 View Post
I can do that...

You want to give me an email or phone number so I can contact you next week on it, or just send ya a PM?

It's going to cost you though... You're going to have to allow me a full 5minutes of drool time when you lift your hood...
You know all this drooling you might need a horsefeed bag full of spunges! Anywho... Small problem for me. I was just reminded my fiance's birthday party dinner is that night so i might only be able to make it for the first leg of the run depending on time and when she gets things planned. So mostly once we decide which route we're taking I'll know how far on the run I'm going. I will make it though. Well I'll keep you guys posted on my situation.
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis