View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 01:12 PM
Electronic Counter Measures ON

Send a message via ICQ to Sov13t Send a message via AIM to Sov13t Send a message via MSN to Sov13t
The amount of work, love and care Mr.Johnson and Mr.Krynock (please excuse me if I misspelled names) have put in into our cars is simply unsurmountable for this community. I would probably be driving some POS 9000 by now if it wasn't for the genius and extreme professionalism of Toms.

I truly believe that we drive some special cars... but the fact that this community is so friendly, reliable and caring... eclipses our material possessions and makes our friendships that much stronger.

Honestly, who here hasn't asked a question in regards to our cars and who here hasn't received a quick, 100% correct response from one of them?

I was working on replacing the alternator/PS belt and called up "One" Tom and he told me the entire procedure down to which size wrenches to use... on which bolts/nuts etc...

Thank you very much for all your hard work guys, and as to those who are new to our community and are pondering whether you should trust either one of them with your car... /uninstall doubting.dll

-Sov13t
Kirill Bondar.