View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Re: Hypothesis: Hyundai Elantra drivers are complete f***tards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX View Post
Didn't see the link... Just found it the other day looking for specs on your car which seems to have had the same body style for the last 50 years.

Its been fun going back and forth about it but simply put, the Jag isn't sporty enough. The suspension is too soft, its an auto, its not N/A, and quite frankly... its british. Of course all IMHO but thats why I prefer the BMW. I will indeed meet you at the track in Sept if you are seriously gonna go. Been too long since we got to race eachother

Tom
It actually isn't soft, once you've convinced the suspension computer that your not out for ice cream. Again, you have never driven one or had a classy enough friend to be in one so how would you know. Even soft it does not like to brake a bit in the dry. I'd also place a sizable wager that you have more british electrinics in your car then I have in mine. BMW is the biggest customer of Lucas parts today.

Provided all goes well at work in the meantime Sept. should work just fine on my end. I though you were turning into Bill. Maybe your skills will have improved enough that you won't be utterly embarrassed by "inferior" antique technology.

You are starting to realize one thing though that Jaguar's styling is so far superior to anything BMW has ever done. They are one of the few companies able to continue to sell without the need for a 5 year new platform. They never go out of style.

Oh and I'm sure you have no clue what car actually got thrown at the end.