View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 02:33 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Re: Lambo door kits?

a few older members that are no longer on the forums have done them, if you look in the old lockers under Mr. Pwrlite he had them done and if you search the forums you will find more pictures from a few other members who had done them. I plan to do it in the future to my SVX but it's kind of at the bottom of my list of priorities after all my performance mods(engine build, turbo, tranny build, suspension upgrades)

If you're interested in a kit they are typically going to be weld on only kits with some fab involved to make them fit right. If you find a bolt on kit for the SVX chances are it's really not that great of a kit. If you're going to do it, I'd recommend going with a quality product i.e. GT Factory or Vertical Doors inc.

I am getting accounts set up with them as we speak so if you're interested shoot me a pm. Right now isn't the best time to buy however they are at full price they usually go on special during the holidays for 50% off.