View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 08:33 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
The cops called ME about the farm.

Talked with the law enforcement community today. The 'visable' stuff was not enough to convict. However, there is a blue Polaris 4 wheeler in a garage that I have a 'vested' interest in, that matches the discription of a stolen machine, that building has had the lock changed without my permission or approval!
I have 'offered' to put a new lock on that door and allow my 'witnesses' access to the facility.
Since that garage is over 100 feet from the house that I have been denied access to, and I have talked to land lords extensively, about 'out buildings'. I am within my rights!
From what I have been told by law enforcement, they have enough to CONVICT 5 of them!
We are working on the other 2 now!
I, again, offered them access to MY shops! I have NOTHING to hide! I just need RID of these criminals!

UPDATE!!! The Polaris was stolen from a local Roofing company. When the Trooper told me who owned it, I KNEW the guy! When I told him, the owner, that the guy living there was a 'crack addict' he was concerned about going there to get it! (yea! The PUKE is not in jail yet)
I got some 'back-up' in case the cops don't want to go.
I OWN the same rifle that the city cops use for their 'sniper'. The retired 'sniper' for the city cops has HELD my rifle and smiled! I use a BUSINESS card for a target at 100 yards. That scope makes it look like a sheet of printer paper!
That rifle will be on the roof of my car, parked on MY hill, next to a guy with a camera and a guy that can shoot really good next to him, while I ride in with the guy that ownes the 4 wheeler.
Whatever happens will be FILMED!!
When 'Crack-baby' anthony sees my car on the hill with 2 guys standing next to it, a rifle case on the roof, a camera rolling film. I expect him to run back into MY house and hide!
I will be securing that garage and only releasing its contents by COURT ORDER!!
About court, I have a date with the JUDGE on wed of next week. The 26th.

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 01-19-2011 at 08:37 PM.