View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 12:51 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonparrot
Ok, so as much as I would prefer the STi, I have officially contacted my insurance company, and it would run me close to $800 more a year to insure the STI, and only $10 for the 350z While this seems goofy to me, it is what it is, so the Nissan search continues...

On another note, both the O2 sensors just threw a code on my SVX, reminding me once again of why I want to get rid of an old car :P (dont be hating, frustration speaking).
You should never get 'rid' of an old car. My theory is to get ANOTHER car that will serve you well and keep the 'old' car and just not count on it to get you to work! Old cars are 'history', where we came from. I have sold a few 'old' cars, but usually have 'sellers remorse' and end up buying them back, or one that looks just like it. I actually bought a 'former' junkyard so I could have a place to put them. I realize that most people can't DO that, but I have made my real estate available to people that have sweet cars that they wish to put away for a few years.

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry