View Single Post
Old 11-30-2003, 12:17 AM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
i hate to rain on your 859 horse svx parade but...,

...even if it were true, our photons of light could not penetrate into a miniverse, and their light couldnt reach ours. my guess is we wouldnt be able to find them.
then again i dont completely understand how an electron microscope works. are those still the strongest?

ive seen an artists impression of the universe from a distance. actually, forget that. according to all the evidence ive come across, the void is an expanding thing. very sparse of matter, with much darkmatter in between. if darkmatter exists it would be especially hard to find anything. first point: our universe expands and (possibly) contracts after expanding. much like an atom. remember that everything is relative. if the miniverses (versi?) were to expand at a rate relative to its size, any life on them would be changing at a rate so fast we could not even see them. if we took a still we might catch something, but by the time we saw it the moment would be aeons ago in miniverse time.

personally think it would be cool to find an extraverse. some incomprehensibly huge lumbering 'verse with strange physics that seems to be frozen. we couldnt learn much from either case however, which is why its best we try to find other life in our own galaxy first.

am i getting too deep into this?

edit: johnny im thinking youd be happier finding an extradimensional race of svx lovers than a submicro wee people. its far more probable and the results would be more fun. infinite dminsions... remember that show Sliders? good stuff.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.

Last edited by NikFu S.; 11-30-2003 at 12:29 AM.