View Single Post
Old 11-29-2003, 11:07 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to CigarJohnny
Re: so whats before the quark?

Quote:
Originally posted by NikFu S.

edit3!: perhaps i just answered my own question. the matter ejected from black holes must expand at an incredible rate. big bang states that all matter in out universe was compressed at some point (like a huge molecule, the ONE element), then expanded in a great explosion of matter.
it is possible that if multiple subatomic unverse theory were true, the universes (universi?) would be compressed to an infinite point upon when everything within would be destroyed, and later ejected in a similar instance to our "big bang".
any thoughts?

nikfu-
- ah science... my true forte.
Exactly what I was thinking when you were stating that the big bang theory ruled out the universe within a universe theory. I love the universe within a universe theory and I hope that one day we will discover it is true. If they find that it is not true then I hope they do so after I die. I like to think of them as parallel universes where every possible occurance that could possibly occur does occur when taken as a collective whole.

In one of them the SVX is a knockout seller and Fuji Heavy produced millions of them and parts are easy to find and there are tons of modifications available for pennies. Not that you would need them since in that universe version they came with 859 hp from the factory and hit 60mph is less than 2 seconds while topping out at 250mph. Their trannies never overheat and have never been known to break.

Ebony Mica '92 LS 80K Oct 2002 - Dec 2004: Victim of theft. She served me well.

You can tell the lack of craftsmanship by the wrinkles in the duct tape.