View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 07:02 AM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
You may take your side cladding off - I recommend it. I painted my doors this past summer.

I had about 50% of the clips break. You can get them through your local Subie dealer, but they're big bucks (I payed just under $3 per clip!!) Part number 91017pa020. I had another number that I got on the board over the summer from a member, but it ended up being the wrong clip.

To get the cladding off, you pull the door panel, then peel back (Carefully!) the plastic lining on the door, then look through the door to find 4 studs w/nuts on them. Those what have to be removed. Take then off, then pull the top till the clips pop, then slide it down.

Good luck. Here are of when I did it.

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap