View Single Post
Old 12-21-2001, 01:58 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Pockets
Registered SVX
Re: subaruparts.com is awesome

Quote:
Originally posted by svx1
i ordered an ashe trey off subaruparts.com the other day, it came to only 30.48 with shipping and tax, got it today it was delivered quicker then i expected. its just what i needed and i saved about 50 bucks atleast, so those of you who werent sure if that could be the right price for the ashe trey and lid it was. push the botton and the lid flips up. couldnt be happier much props to subaruparts.com and thanks svxcess for showing me where i could get it, i owe you again.
jacob
My wife, unfortunately, does not share your sentiments.

She ordered me a new remote for my car from subaruparts.com. Because she had heard me mention that they have never answered one of my emails, she phoned the order in.

Yesterday she found out that the remote is backordered and they have no idea when they'll get them. My guess is that they can only get the generic-printed remote and don't want to fill SVX remote orders with those.

It'd be one thing if they had told herthat they couldn't fill the order and it was not coming. But not only did they not tell her that, they went so far as to send her an email saying it had been shipped to her.

To quote the lady at subaruparts.com she talked to:

'Yeah, I'd be mad if I were you. Did you try sending us an email?'

2005 RX-8 Grand Touring
2005 Outback
2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 wagon

END OF LINE