View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
The shift lock unit is needed if, say, your battery dies and the car is stuck in gear. Pressing the shift lock button will allow you to push the gear selector to neutral to push / tow the car away. *Usefull tidbit* If you car doesnt have the button itself, you need to pop off the decorative cover, unscrew the scrw with the arrow pointing to it (It's long and must be removed all the way) Slide the arrow lookin deal over, and use a screw driver to push into the hole. Dunno why the hell they made it so hard...but w/e

The shift lock computer thingy is small...It can probly be easilly located to somewhere a little more convienent. If you were planning on a custom console, you could make it right up against the shifter and have a nice flat spot over it for mabey like a cup holder or cellphone holding thinger
I think the e-brake is quite necicarry, ya know...just incase. Besides, what's the third passenger doing all the way up there anyway?
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten