View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 11:51 AM
Which manual is "that" in??

They give you a ticket for breathing here, but beating them is 2 trips to the courthouse. 1st - take number, wait, and get courtdate.

2nd - Go to court and talk to some junior assistant to the secretary of the assistant intern to the assistant clerk working for the temp who is filing for the assistant to the assistant DA. This person is usually in their early 20's and could care less what happened.....but they will listen to you ramble and nod like they care.

After the person rambles about their innocence, the script begins:

They say "uhhhm...... if you say guilty on this form we drop it to illegal parking, and we fine you ($xx depends on where you stand on their "deal or no deal!" formula chart.) "You will have to pay it to that lady before you can leave." They then point at the lady. Then they say "uhhm.... if you say not guilty on this form, then we gotta set up a date for you to come back to set a date for you to go to court."

Here lately, it's been a big thing to call the number on billboards, and let an intern to some assistant secretary to the assistant junior file clerk to the intern of the junior partner's girlfriend's pet groomer's friend of an attorney handle it for you.

I wouldn't roll over, and I wouldn't sweat it. Just don't put it off, and for God's sakes, don't procrastinate yourself into an arrest warrant routine.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)