Thread: NW Meet
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2001, 02:43 PM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
I feel everyone's pain. We really do have a lot of acreage and very few members out here. And while it looks like most of us are willing to travel at least a couple hours to a meet, at the same time we need some reassurance that it is going to be worth our time and effort. sigh......

A couple of us over here in the Seattle area occasionally throw around the idea of getting a small meet together, free time is the tough part. It would be quite a trek for some of you, and again the issue of whether it would be worth it, a lot of these guys seem to flake out on the day of. But if nothing else, maybe eventually we can build a strong reliable Seattle group and could convoy down to a more central location to meet the rest of you. Who knows.... keep dreamin' I guess...

In the meantime, David, I'm pretty sure my wife and I will be driving down in January for a stay at the Inn. I'll make a reservation when I figure that out.

And Chad, if I'm ever heading east, I will let you know and we can see if something works out.

Troy