Thread: Zoom Zoom Zoom
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2003, 09:48 PM
blue94svxlsi

Zoom Zoom Zoom

It started off as a normal day. I went to the airport and stopped off at the bar to have a few drinks before my flight. I usually get nervous before I fly and try to have a few drinks. My partner came and had a seat next to me. He was flying out today also. After about 4 beers and a couple shots we were ready to check in. Of course the drinks we had were starting to take effect. “Race you there” I yelled, “You’re on” He replied. “Lets Roll” I went to our break room and checked in with my co-pilot. He had already worked out the flight plan and we were ready board the plane and start our pre trip. As we taxied down the runway I saw my buddy leaving also one runway over. We both took off about the same. I punched the throttle and dropped the 747 down into 5th and started to pull away. I heard over the radio, “Watch this, bet I can fly between the building.” “Bull**** I replied. After about 30 minutes I hadn’t heard from him so I turned back to see where he was. As I closed in on the building I saw a plume of smoke from building 1. “HA HA HA HA” My co pilot and I started laughing. “The DumAss couldn’t make it.” My co pilot yells “10 bucks says you can’t do it either.” “Your on” I gave the plane full throttle and headed right down the middle. That’s when I hit some major turbulance that pushed my off course. At the same time we both Yelled “Ooohhhhhh Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii” BOOM