View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 09:17 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Turbone Send a message via AIM to Turbone Send a message via Yahoo to Turbone Send a message via Skype™ to Turbone
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ensteele View Post
I don't want you to feel any worse than you already feel, but we had a great time at the meet.

Next, congratulations on the car. It looks like with a little time, an engine, and some effort, you should have a good SVX.

Last, let me be the first to say - You front wheels are on backwards.
Huck told me first
I swear, in the future, before I take any pics of any SVX I ever buy again, that the wheels will be put on correctly (or at least checked to be sure they are)

Yes, I may use one to make the other better. I also know this is frowned upon But I already own 5 other Soobs, with more coming possibly. I'm quickly running out of room at my friends house I can only keep 4 at my place before a person across the street from me calls my landlord and complains
I have a strong feeling the Claret is going to be a money pit. It has over 237K and its been driven hard for alot of those miles. The body is beat and so is the interior. And seeing how much the cost of parts are for the SVX, I'll keep it as a parts car. If I can make one nice car out of 2, I will be a happy camper. Unless someone wants to buy a shell