View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Grand Poo-Bah

Send a message via AIM to halistan Send a message via MSN to halistan Send a message via Yahoo to halistan
Registered SVX
Re: Presidential Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by benebob View Post
Does it really matter? Both will take us down a path of unsustainable spending. One just faster than the other. There are better choices out there that the democrats and republicans are paying millions to keep you from hearing about!
I actually couldn't agree with you more Bob. Most of this race I was actually pulling the most for Ron Paul. He makes good sense but the media is so against him I knew he wouldn't have a chance. If he can get on the ballet here then I will vote for him anyway. Even if I'm outnumbered to the point where my vote won't count, i'll do it anyway just because it's the right thing to do.
All new and improved custom built engine with forged internals, lowered compression, upgraded cams and a stage III supercharger. AMR Engineering struts, Custom exhaust --All 3 Subaru cats removed, and replaced with 2 high flow mustang cats-- Cross-drilled & Slotted rotors, steel braided brake lines, bypassed stock Tranny cooler replaced with aftermarket B&M super-cooler, and a K&N drop in air filter.