View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 11:22 AM
Moar shifty!
Subaru Gold Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Crazy_pilot
Registered SVX
Re: Crazy_Pilot's 6MT Swap (Lots-O-Pics!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'E' View Post
i really like this style of wheel
I agree, they fit the SVX really well. I'm not a fan of wheels with 5 skinny spokes, the SVX is better suited to a chunkier design. My wheel is a Rota Grid in 18x9.5" size. The "authentic" version is the Volk/Rays Engineering TE37, but an entire set of Rotas costs roughly the same as a single TE37.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXRide View Post
Chris,
Where did you get the quarter panels? I'm definitely in need of a pair for Racer X
The fender bracket is on the passenger's side fender then it's probably for the air intake that feeds up into the airbox.

Bill
Hey Bill,

I bought them from Nomad, who was parting out his car and selling his spare bits. I don't know what the availability currently is from Subaru. subaruparts.com showed them as backorder last time I checked.

92 Ebony Mica LS-L "A Rolling Restoration": 223,250 KM - Sleeping
2007 STi 6MT, Stance GR+ coilovers, PWR Rad, JDM hood badge, svxfiles 6000K HIDs, JDM Clear Corners, $15/15 min mod, $20/20 min mod, Energy Swaybar Bushings, Hella Supertones horns, Gold STi BBS rims, Group A lightweight crank pulley, A/C system removed, Custom header-back exhaust, Hybrid carbon/metal rear sway bar, restored headlights with CCFL halos
2008 Subaru Legacy Spec B - Diamond Grey Metallic - Sold
2020 Ram 1500 Longhorn - Red Pearl