View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 09:05 AM
some sort of nerd. some sort.
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Crazy_Pilot's 6MT Swap (Lots-O-Pics!)

I am planning on doing a really comprehensive write-up on manual swaps, and since you're taking Lots-O-Pics anyway, can you make sure to take some pics of the following:

Auto and M/T pedals
Crossmember
Shifter linkages
Whatever you do in order to mount the lower shift linkage to the body
Whatever you do to seal the shifter area with the rubber seal or whatever
Master cylinder and especially the tubing going to the slave cyl
The wiring to the old auto harness (btw, making an adapter from the extra loom that plugs into the trans worked really good for me)
The wiring to next to the auto shifter (that 4-wire white plug you have to jumper 2 of the wires)
'94 Laguna Blue LSi ~159k.......JDM ultra short-geared 3.900 STi Version 7 6-speed w/ Cobb shortshifter, ECUtune 244,8.1mm/256,9.1mm i/e cams, group N motor mounts, '97 grille, JDM clear corners, Momo JDM Legacy GT steering wheel, apkarian's LED tails, silver STi BBS wheels, PWR radiator, redstuff pads f/r, drilled/slotted rotors, bontragerworks rsb #18, Koni/GC 450f/375r coilovers, Megan Racing adjustable lateral links, KMac c/c plates, Stebro exhaust, ECUtune 1v5, Optima battery in the trunk where it belongs. Turbo project

'97 Ebony LSi ~137k #036.......Power mode mod, JDM clear corners, BBS wheels. AUX/pocket mod

Now a mod "over there" ............Photo album