View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 03:03 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Re: DDM Tuning (Apexcone HID's)

1st subaru are officially on my list. I WILL NEVER buy from them again.

The guy there, Gary is an uber liar. Ordered the parts on the 3rd of April, using my internet Visa card. This is the type of card that I fill with the exact amount as my purchase... expected for the parts to ship in no more than a week or so. Nothing happened...

Emailed a lot of times without any reply, then Gary claimed there was a mixup with Subaru of America.. that is OK... waited again until the parts arrived to them, they claimed that was on the 13th. Asked them for a tracking number when they ship.

Also waited till the 15th, sent an email, they replied that they tried to withdraw the money from my Visa on the 13th but the card couldn't be processed and they sent me an email... well I haven't received neither an email, nor a message on their website inbox system. I admit, I had to purchase something on the 13th which reduced the amount, but I filled it back again in a matter of 6 hours.

Two scenarios:
1- They are either lying to gain more time
2- They really tried to withdraw, and didn't bother their emails to send me a message asking for funding.

When Gary replied on the 15th, I replied back asking him to try to withdraw the money, and he really did and the transaction was complete. I directly sent him another message asking him to provide a tracking number when he ships.

Waited till the 16th, no reply. Sent him another email... he replied that he shipped the stuff the same day he received payment (15th). After few hours, he sent me the tracking number, it was a notification of drop off on the 16th.

I cannot understand why people love to lie? Why can't they just be honest about everything?

Sorry for highjacking this thread and I would like to add that next time I will buy Subaru parts from Zimbabwe rather than buying from 1st subaru.

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.