View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 08:20 PM
Rebuilding

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by YourConfused View Post
These are usually on sale for $14.99 and are the best thing you can buy for under a bill. It took me 6 yrs to wear out my first one and my second one is still going strong!
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=91222

I'm not saying this is the best tool for the job, but it is a good cheap replacement for what you just just let the smoke out of.
I had a fun time using this grinder to grind metal off a rusted Stair case for some work. It worked good ^^ Sept we had one Burn out and catch fire on us. But the other 2 worked great!

[hijack]
Funny Story about that, our boss Bill, was a a$$hole, he was getting pissy with us because we were taking our time to grind down the metal good. He grabs the a grinder and starts to grind rusted metal above his head without goggles and a mask, I didn't want to end up in the hospital getting rust removed from my eye. But anyways he did it and surprise guess what got in his eyes? Rusted Metal, and if anyone knows what happens when you get that in your eye will feel his pain. TBH I laughed at him for being impatient and trying to be a show up. He didn't enjoy that day one bit.
[/hijack]

1994 SVX LS - 5spd AWD Emerald Green 202k miles PWR Radiator, HID 5000k, New paint job with issues, 17" STI BBS wheels, converted to 5spd AWD from FWD. Purchased from SVXyGirl 2/20/09 -- Undergoing complete rebuild
1993 Justy 4wd 5door- Teal of sorts , beater.
2008 OBXT Newport Pearl 65k miles

Last edited by Wikedjuggalo; 01-15-2008 at 08:35 PM.