View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 11:48 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
Ah...Ive blown this fuse at least 10 times already. I just gave up on having a radio. Im pretty sure it goes off when an exposed wire grounds out on the cd cage...so make sure if theres no head unit in there that you have all your wires capped off.
Also...even if your a good estimater...dont drive the car at night with this fuse blown. It also happens to be on the same circut as the marker and tail lights (but not the headlights)So at night people cant see things like this
The fuse in question nis the 10 amp fuse , second down to the far left in the fuse box under the hood. Dont replace it untill you have all your wires capped off, or connected to something
Ooh, and as mentioned previously...Check that ground under the e- brake handle. If theres nothing there, itll keep the radio from working for sure. I know this because I dont have a wire there....Need to figure out where the wire itself went in order to reground it.
And when you figure out exactly what it is thats causing your intermittent CD player issues, let me know, because Im having the same problem
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten