View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005, 06:34 AM
no limitation as limitation

Quote:
Originally posted by Landshark

normaly i would agree with you. but the only way for me to get protien is through soluable sorces such as whey or egg. i just got a book by bruce lee called expressing the human body and it catalouges his workout rutien to a T. this is a good start with a strong foundation or isometric and circut training but my big problem is finding soluable nutriens and sources that i can digest. creatine is a natural element found in meat products im not sure exactly what it does as the people who sell it glorify it to the point that it seems miss leading. but its taken in large quantities by weight trainers. if i were to go down that road i would use it to replace the element that i do not get from meat(i would take it in small doses) i also have a problem with B12. i cant digest it from foods or pill so i need to find it in liquid form so i can absorb it in my stomach or upper gi track. ive seen pills and such but unfortunately because of chron's takeing them would be futile. i used to drink "fuze" energy drink's. one bottle has 200% of about 10 vitimins that i have trouble absorbing (a c b6 b12 iron ect) but the stores in salisbury (and most other places i shop in maryland ) stoped selling them.

being a college student its hard for me to get in the rutiene of prepairing healty meals when their is a hardy's two blocks away. and to be honest i wouldnt know where to begin with cooking a healthy meal as most of what i cook is unbalenced (steak pasta and so fourth.) does anyone know of a good source for easy to prepair food thats balenced and provide me with the fuel to "get'er done" . to be honest im starting to feel guilty about puting junk in my body (seeing as i only have one) i just dont know any other way as of yet.