View Single Post
Old 08-18-2003, 04:33 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

white svx with a tin wing

well i called over to the local subaru dealership to see if they had any good buys and/or jewels to pickup and heard about that white svx that had the ulgy tin wing on it. i think i mentioned it before and cxt001 and mike said it was a bad buy. apparently the owner bought it for $5k and the tranny died on him in a week. it's now sitting at the dealership with a tranny quote for $3100. i've sent the guy a message about the board and offered any help i can. will be nice to get this white one un-riced and back on the road more for the svxi group in atlanta . maybe he'll go for the 5 speed swap . going to send him porter's way .

also for all that's interested. there is another svx in pretty good condition for sale in atlanta. it's a 1994 red ls-l. i can't remember if the owner said it had 58k or 68k miles on it. but he's asking $10k. if anyone's interested, i can check it out. it looks like it's in good condition, but since it was raining i did not check every detail of it. i'd buy it but i'm looking for a RS.