View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 02:58 AM

Bad Canadian joke.........

Three Canadians are walking along a beach, an Albertan, a Newfie and a Qubecer, when they chance apon a lamp. They pick up the lamp and give it a rub. Sure enough out pops a Genie, and the Genie is prepared to offer each one a wish.

The Newfie goes first, and says "For generations my family have fished the waters off the beautiful coast of Newfoundland, it's been hard for us, but we've always survived. My greatest wish is that for generations to come the fish will be plentiful so my decendants will always be fed."

<Poof> and the Genie grants the Newfie's wish.

Next up is the Qubecer, and he says "For generations my family have struggled in the fight for an independant state of Qubec, free from the tirany of a government which doesn't understand our position and the need for us to be independant. My greatest wish is for my family and future generations of all true Qubecers to be free of this opression, so I would like a wall around Qubec, 100ft tall and 60ft wide to encircle Qubec.

<Poof> and the Genie grants the Qubecer's wish

Finally it's the turn of the Albertan, and he says "This wall round Qubec, it is watertight right ??"