View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 05:58 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Re: new to the forum so HELLO

Welcome to the forum! and to the SVX family! Hope you take good care of her! If you have any questions or need any help with anything this forum is definately a good resource as well as many of our members! Don't hessitate to hit me up with any questions you have either.

I'm workin on a few new things for the SVX that will be out soon hopefully. Had some delays, but hopefully no more set backs.

You have a couple of options now for engine management, Ecutune is definately a well tested and proved product, the hydra nemesis also shows a lot of improvement with base maps as well, and they've just recently released a new version with multiple stages for the more budgeted tuner who still wants the ability to tune their car and not be stuck with one map.

I'm in the process of getting mine upgraded to the new version and will be creating unique maps that will work with all the stages as well as more maps for those users who have intake and exhaust and other modifications.

I hope to see more from you in the future and all the things you do to your SVX! Welcome aboard!