View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 10:15 PM
subaru master tech.

new to the forum so HELLO

hi my name is chris i have a 92 pearl white svx just finished it up and started driving it two weeks ago. The car has 195k miles and had sat for 5 years before it got it. The previous owner never drove around anything but up against it I believe they parked it by ear. Anyways i bought the car cheap $250 and it ran and drove, that was a year and a half ago. In that time i have done a 5speed swap using the Small car parts basic install kit, an 04 turbo forester 5mt with wrx diffs, Spec stage 1 clutch 04 sti pedals and wrx shifter. And a subaru Momo shift knob. After that i swapped the engine out of my 124k mile parts car into this car and completely resealed it while it was out new timing belt, v/c gaskets, oil seperator plate,new rear timing covers due to broken bolt inserts,waterpump,t-stat ect. Then i added 97 grille which believe it or not is still available from Subaru bought mine 8 months ago. Then added Ecutune stage one chip with map switch in custom aluminum plate mounted inside ashtray.Most recently i removed stock muffler and replaced it with Flowmaster 40 series muffler and 08 sti exhaust tip also added cone filter with maf adapter and custom making under hood heat shield. Well thats it for now but many more upgrades to come i will keep you posted