Thread: Valves/Springs
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 08:05 PM

Re: Valves/Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsSVX View Post
The valves, springs, and retainers I chose you can find here... http://www.briancrower.com/makes/subaru/ej205.shtml

Tom

Thanks for the info tom, very helpful.

These will probably be what I pick up, I have always used supertech valves and springs but I put BC cams in my last build and really liked them (272/272 duration) so I will probably be making the jump to their valvetrain.

As for the cams, Im not sure which ones I will go with but the DELTA ones being half the price is very temping to me as the GF's cheapness is starting to rub off on me. That being said I want to have a motor built for a ridiculous amount of power (ordering a Precision Billet 6765 turbo in the next few weeks to replace the current 60-1)

My other question is.... since we can use EJ22 rods, bearing, and pistons, can we also use the EJ22 darton sleeves?

1992 RHD WRX: EJ20G, 16G, Cusco Coilovers, Wilwood 4pot/2pot brakes, Defi Genome 60mm gauges, Exotic speed downpipe, 3.5" A'PEXi spec GT catback