View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 06:51 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Re: Flag this ad!!! parting out a good pearlie!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1986nate View Post
Another thing that bothers me is that in the ad, and on the phone when we talked to him, he mentions that he has the titles. Normally, you don't mention you have the titles unless you are willing to part with a whole car. If you met this guy, you would understand the frustration that I have.
Now you are feeling the same frustration that I had with the owner of the Silver SVX a while back... the only difference is that instead of the title thing, the guy gave me a certain price over the phone and when I went there, he gave me another (higher one).. and I had to do a 2.5 hours trip to get there, some are bad mountain roads...

Compare your situation to mine, you have thousands of SVXi still in the US that you can collect with time. Around 60 SVXi (total including the ones imported from the GCC) existed in my country until 2001 and at least half of them were scrapped/parted up until now. I cannot buy another because I cannot find another... I cannot either import an SVX because they are discontinued now for more than 8 allowable years.

Anyways do not torment yourself with this, just let it go..

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.