View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 01:59 PM
Have a poncho I can borrow?

Re: thinking about this car.... any help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikedjuggalo View Post

I don't think anyone could be on welfare and afford to fix an svx
I guess to Keith that's why I bought 3 British cars with a combined MSRP 35k higher than the price we paid for our house. Must be a welfare thing. Then again, it must be easy to pay so much in taxes when you use the system to cheat others for your own stupidity. For the record from what I read Keith did not win at court the seller simple settled as to probably save the cost of paying his lawyer more to win. Personal responsiblity be damned.

I bought every single vehicle in my sig sight unseen BUT I ensured that all of my criteria was met long before placing a bid or writing a check. That included 20 pictures of things the seller didn't show so I could make a determination of condition. There are plenty of services out there that will prepare a CR on a vehicle for you which IMO is nearly vital with any purchase to the vast majority of Americans as they don't know a lick about a vehicles true condition once. I guess though to some on this board, it is just cheaper to save the $200 and then know that the gov't is there to bail them out for failing to take personal responsiblity.