Thread: Crash
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2004, 09:20 PM
From POST-***** to LURKER

There's a few things that ya have to think about when you see this video... Yes this crash was avoidable, here are some of the contributing factors...

1.) There was a florida lisence plate on the Jetta... We could assume that it takes place in florida wich should be no suprese since Florida drivers have to be the most reckless drivers in the States!!! I would never take my SVX to florida... Everytime I've been there I've seen accidents and people driving like effing idiots...
2.) There were a bunch of ricers in the vicinity... We could also assume that it was a ricer meet... Stupid things happen at these... Unlike Subaru meets and SVX meets, At Ricer meets people do stupid sh** just for the hell of it... If you don't believe me, Go to any major city and find a parking lot full of these idiots... You can almost bet that there are idiots trying to make the most noise by bouncing thier engines off the rev limiter, doing FWD burnouts (which has to be the gayest thing in the world to see...) Or racing through the parkinglot...
3.) That looser probably didn't know that that the 1990-1995 MR2 didn't have a LSD rear end... He probably ownes a civic before that car and had no idea how to control a Mid engine car when the tail gets out like that...

All of those contributed to that poor VW getting plowed into by that MR2... I'm not downing the MR2, I love those little cars... My friend in Highschool had one... What a cool little car... That car was just in the hands on an idiot...

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...