View Single Post
Old 02-19-2004, 12:13 AM
SVX Animated Icon Guy!

Send a message via ICQ to htyei Send a message via AIM to htyei Send a message via Yahoo to htyei
Yet another seatbelt problem

My car had no power tonight and a coworker kindly jumped my car to life. I drove it home and started troubleshooting. It appears my Hazard control box went crazy and continously clicks while the car isn't on! And my seatbelts tremble... The hazard lights don't flash though when this happens..... When I pulled out the white control connector from the hazard control box, the seatbelts stopped moving, but the darn box kept clicking (must have separate power source from somewhere else)

I pulled out all the fuses in my interior fuse box, but that didnt stop the clicking. (at first I thought it might be my rear wiper motor going crazy)

What's really wierd is when I pull the hazard fuse, the box stops clicking (good) but all my interior lights(when door is set to on) and illumination lights(doors, keyhole,lighter) refuse to turn off and my door lights start blinking...

Can anyone unreavel this mystery?

I got off work at 10pm only to be greeted by a dead car, sigh. I haven't checked all my fuses in broad daylight yet. Maybe a broken "control" fuse somewhere? Now I'm tired and I hope sleep will solve my problem. Elsewise, I maybe on the lookout for a used hazard "box".
http://www.svxwrx.com

Last edited by htyei; 02-29-2004 at 08:14 PM.