Thread: Nov. 11th? Meet
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 10:03 AM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Quote:
Originally Posted by FOMOGO View Post
I know Rt. 100 north thru vermont is supposed to be an amazing drive.
Perhaps this is the Rt. 100 mentioned.

Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by strange179 View Post
I'd like to make it to this meet but before I commit I'd like to get some more info on the where of it all, lol. I don't know Rt.100 at all so I'm wondering what towns people are thinking about meeting up in and driving to on the trip.

Jay
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroneko_sama View Post
where is the meet up spot? ill be happy to do a meet & greet before the road trip (or after depending on location)

i always find that street nights are better than convoys anyhow
This is the infamous Rt. 100 going up into VT. It's a GREAT road.

I do not know the meet spot yet - I only have the roads currently. I've never driven it, so I'm not too up on the different places to meet up.

The route, from NH, is Rt. 89N to Rt. 107W over to Rt. 100S then back across via Rt. 9E.

I am quite busy with the new semester starting and work. If someone else want's the spearhead this, it would be great, as I am not even sure if I can make it at this point.

Just so everyone knows, this will be a shorter trip then the last one. It really isn't that long - and Rt. 9 is a great road along with Rt. 100, so it should be nice.

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap