Thread: Ok so.........
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 10:34 PM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ensteele View Post
All of these are good things to remember, but one other to keep in mind is get your promises they give you in writing. It is too late after you sign if they send you to a different school or training. You want to make sure that you get what you want. Good luck
Yeah, a friend of mine went into the Army with his GED, the recruiter told him he would get the sign-on bonus ($40k right now) if he passed a certain test. Well he passed it, and got screwed out of his sign-on bonus, now he cant do anything about it. He said that most of the people that went in with just a GED ended up in the same boat! Only three of the guys who took the test with them (out of 50+) got their bonuses.

Dustin

1992 Ebony LS-L w/191k miles Mods: a few and acouple more

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

1992 Pearly LS-L w/154k miles Sold Mods: 4.11, rust

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company