View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 11:45 AM
Weasel 22

my SVX was backed into...

well after years and years of zero accidents...it happens...I was idling away in the traffic line at a small mall here..when this Maxima just backs right out into me..funny thing I didnt even see it coming..she had enough space to turn it properly as I was not in her way in the first place...she simply shot straight out and slightly turned catching my rear bumper and the lower metal section below the rear tail light..denting it in nicely..her Maxima? a little rub near her wheel well..what the hell?..now the good stuff..she doesnt have insurance..and I have liability..happy days..I could easily go after her..but to what end? I had just purchased some cleaning stuff and oil for my baby..as I was planning a little TLC for the day on her..I drove back to the store and returned it all..im just ill right now and pissed..and another thing..after a hard drive the other day..my SVX still smokes from an oil leak..it wasnt the ATF afterall..it was just one of many leaks...im gonna sit for a day or two on my thoughts.. and decide whats best