View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 07:01 AM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Re: Winter in New England

Quote:
Originally Posted by yota-toy View Post
I wonder if you are the "other" SVX owner with a 5 spd that Gary over at Milford Subaru tells me keeps breaking shifter parts....?
That could very well have been me. I did my swap leading up to the winter pervious (finished in october 09). The 7 months prior when I was doing the swap, I was at milford subaru every day getting little stupid parts that had worn out or broken that I found during the swap. He seemed like he hadn't seen many 5speed SVX's, from what he told me then mine was the first he actually got to see.

He had his doubts while I was doing the swap, but I swung by in October and let him check it out once it was all done. He seemed to really like it. Gary's a good guy.

Haven't broken anything on my swap yet, even after 2 winters of "fun".

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap