View Single Post
Old 06-17-2006, 05:31 PM
Takin tools to task

Send a message via MSN to NikFu S.
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suby Fan
if you have ever been on a dairy farm cattle farm or any other kind of non corprate farm you would know that alot of the images on the video are isolated cases
I've never seen anything but normal ranches and farms. I assumed as much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhopp77
If you want to see something that exceeds anything on here--watch the video of a late term abortion. Some of the same people that support animal rights also support the right of people to have and perform late term abortions. Can you picture a screaming baby's (or at least starting to) skull being crushed??? And liberals have the nerve to call it a "privacy" issue.
Now that is a stunner.
Lee
I know millions of people will argue to death over this, but at that point, a baby (or mature fetus) is nothing more than nerves and fat tissue. They have no idea what is going on and any noises they make are driven solely by stimuli (crying) or accident (gurgling). It's a shame people would let themselves get pregnant when they aren't ready for a child. I myself am against abortion because it is indeed sick, but if that's what someone wants, I am not one to judge. A great many people today have little to no morals.

'92 Dark Teal SVX LS-L, >146,000m
3 pedals, 5 speeds., restoration underway.
2012 Honda Insight, slow but cute.