View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 03:16 PM
Locker Link Solution

I want to put together a XT for my father as a christmas gift. There seem to be a lot down in that area. I'm looking for a few things really.

1) A real cheap and titled XT -and- parts/parts car to make "cheap XT" road worthy
-or-
2) Cheap XT that just needs a little help.

He has a replacement hip, so it can't have a clutch, and he is in ME. So I would like the final product to be an XT6 Auto AWD, but I can do anything really. I just need to know if it would be worth my while to go there when I start this project.... Doors, windshield, hood, engine, whatever. Jess and I planned on going back to PA for a weekend so I could do this at the same time. When it comes time to make a decision it just helps to know what I can get, where. Thanks Dave.
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?