View Single Post
Old 04-29-2002, 02:40 PM
I hate stupid people!

Send a message via AIM to BoominSVX
Ok, first off, the pic on th fridge was a f**k up. It came out to small. Good thing cause I found a better one. Second, Tim wants DOUBLE to do your truck. I think you can see why. He heard that you wanted him to do it, and he told me to tell you that. Third, My car is ebony mica. It's black with red sparkles in it. The 95 and up came with a deeper black than mine and whatever I do to it, the damn thing will never look that nice. Then pic jscorse sent me is a nice deep black with a fall background. Why would I want a pic of my baby in a nasty uncolored end of winter pic. I found the one I want. You said it yourself, you havn't even figured out how to get the res up on his camera. I don't feel like messing with it. HAHAHAHAHA, you gotta pay double
92 SVX LSL, Ebony Mica/Grey leather, K&N Cone, Pioneer Dehp-7300 premier, White Guages, Radar detector, Volfenhag VDX 12's, Memphis ST1000D digital amp, CompuSTAR 2000AS 2 way paging alarm with visual confirmation, and auto start. Cell Holder, Xenon (Ebay) bulbs in highs lows and fogs, Wire loom in engine bay, and a kitchen sink complete with soap dispensor and soap scum.