View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 12:25 PM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Exclamation IMPORTANT! Northwest SVX Members please read!

This is an important message for all Northwest SVX members (or anyone that wants to be a member):

Please make sure I have your current email address! The main benefit of being on the membership list is getting the email updates and coming events information.

If you have not recently received an email from Northwest SVX (I've sent at least 2 this month and just sent one today 7/17), I either have your wrong email address, or I might have goofed and didn't sign you up at some point. Either way, if you'd like to be on the list, just let me know your current email (your full name and svx.net forums handle if you have one too).

I currently get 20% of our membership email addresses bounced back as undeliverable every time I send out a group email.

P.S. Be sure to check your email that you give me once a week or so if you are interested in an event that is coming up. In the last couple weeks leading up to an event, I send out quite a few updates with up to the minute changes and information. The web site may not be as current and these forums with all their discussion may be confusing or conflicting. Always trust your NWSVXmail!

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...